- SaaS is still relatively new and untested.
- SaaS is just another version of the failed application service provider, or ASP, and hosting models of the past, and will suffer
- SaaS only relieves companies of the up-front costs of traditional software licenses.
- SaaS is only for small- and midsize businesses and will not be accepted by large-scale organizations.
- SaaS only applies to applications such as customer relationship management and salesforce automation.
- SaaS will only have a minor impact on the software industry and will fade over time.
- It will be easy for the established software vendors to offer SaaS and dominate this market.
- SaaS is only for corporate users.
Apr 25 2006
Eight SaaS myths
Permanent link to this article: http://extranetevolution.com/2006/04/eight_saas_myth/