A London Stock Exchange announcement today says that Unit 4 Agresso had declared its offer unconditional. As a result, an application had been made for Coda shares to be delisted from the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange, with effect from 27 March 2008. In the meantime, the company will no longer be announcing its annual results for the year ended 31 December 2007 – previously scheduled to be announced in just over two weeks (on Thursday 13 March 2008). This is a bit of a shame as it would have been interesting to see how BC had fared during the past 12 months.
Permanent link to this article: http://extranetevolution.com/2008/02/business-collab-2/
What’s hot in Contech
In Extranet Evolution, Paul Wilkinson covers the latest developments in SaaS, mobile, BIM, and other software technologies in construction. He also co-presents the #contech video news show AECTechTV.
- thinkproject appoints new CEO
- Openbuilt spreads its “wings of transformation”
- Bentley collaborates with Nvidia
- thinkproject acquires UK-based Formworks
- RIB Group grows revenues 24% in 2020
- Bentley acquires E7
- Atlas ICAS targets healthcare market
- Bentley’s billion dollar buy: geoscience tech vendor Seequent
- Unity acquires AEC AR tech vendor VisualLive
- Microsoft Mesh mixed reality opens Bentley collaboration
EEPaul on TwitterMy Tweets
Get Extranet Evolution by email
AEC Tech TV : episode 3
AEC Tech TV : episode 4
AEC Tech TV : episode 5
AEC Tech TV : episode 6
AEC Tech TV : episode 7
Construction information technology specialist with extensive experience of the UK architecture, engineering and construction and ICT markets (among others). Also does PR and marketing.