Following my post about how some providers of construction collaboration technologies are beginning to incorporate social media tools and techniques into their communications, I have set up a Twitter League to monitor how many companies and people in those businesses use Twitter, how active they are, how many followers they have, etc (I’ve added a link to the AECcollaborators League to the right-hand column, and you can also follow @AECcollaborator on Twitter).
Permanent link to this article: http://extranetevolution.com/2009/07/aeccollaborators-twitter-league/
What’s hot in Contech
In Extranet Evolution, Paul Wilkinson covers the latest developments in SaaS, mobile, BIM, and other software technologies in construction. He also co-presents the #contech video news show AECTechTV.
- Sypro expands in the SaaS contract change management space
- New-look nima underlines UK focus on information management
- Glider gathering pace
- Resuming ‘Extranet Evolution’ blogging
- Evercam raises €8m to revolutionise reality capture market
- Causeway acquires Yotta
- Kier picks Procore platform
- Raildiary – industry-oriented site reporting
- Planyard: Cloud-based budget management
- Reality capture, BIM and AI – Imerso, XYZ Reality and PointFuse