Following my post (Sustainability Then) about the recent Sustainability Now online event, I have just received an email from Nathan Easom, one of the CMP marketing team, with a note about the marketing (“will try not to leave 6 weeks notice this time!”) and an update on the statistics. He tells me that of 3711 …
Jul 11 2008
- By Paul Wilkinson in AEC, Functionality, Internet, Marketing, People issues, Sustainability
11 July 2008
Permanent link to this article: http://extranetevolution.com/2008/07/sustainability-then-again/
What’s hot in Contech
In Extranet Evolution, Paul Wilkinson covers the latest developments in SaaS, mobile, BIM, and other software technologies in construction. He also co-presents the #contech video news show AECTechTV.
- Skrap it or TeekIt
- Building interoperability into local planning
- Yeme Tech’s CDP aims to improve urban planning
- Autodesk launches Forma
- Interoperability code of practice for AECO technologies launched
- Delivering Valuable Data: an interoperability code of practice
- Asite acquires 3D Repo
- Sypro expands in the SaaS contract change management space
- New-look nima underlines UK focus on information management
- Glider gathering pace
- That Information Management Podcast - talking about diversity with Mark McBride-Wright
- That Information Management Podcast - building safety with Dame Judith Hackitt
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at DCW 2023
- That Information Management Podcast - We have a new member of the team!
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at UK Construction Week!
- That Information Management Podcast
- That Information Management Podcast - Introduction