In England, Site Waste Management Plans (SWMPs) will become a legal requirement this weekend – from 6 April 2008 – and will affect anyone procuring, designing, planning or managing a construction project costing more than £300,000, plus suppliers to the construction industry, and environmental regulators ie: local authorities and the Environment Agency. Awareness of the …
Apr 04 2008
- By Paul Wilkinson in AEC, Business/Financial, Collaboration, Functionality, Future, Legal, SaaS, Sustainability
4 April 2008
Permanent link to this article: http://extranetevolution.com/2008/04/site-waste-mana/
What’s hot in Contech
In Extranet Evolution, Paul Wilkinson covers the latest developments in SaaS, mobile, BIM, and other software technologies in construction. He also co-presents the #contech video news show AECTechTV.
- Skrap it or TeekIt
- Building interoperability into local planning
- Yeme Tech’s CDP aims to improve urban planning
- Autodesk launches Forma
- Interoperability code of practice for AECO technologies launched
- Delivering Valuable Data: an interoperability code of practice
- Asite acquires 3D Repo
- Sypro expands in the SaaS contract change management space
- New-look nima underlines UK focus on information management
- Glider gathering pace
- That Information Management Podcast - talking about diversity with Mark McBride-Wright
- That Information Management Podcast - building safety with Dame Judith Hackitt
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at DCW 2023
- That Information Management Podcast - We have a new member of the team!
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at UK Construction Week!
- That Information Management Podcast
- That Information Management Podcast - Introduction