I wrote several times last year about, Show Us a Better Way, the UK Cabinet Office’s competition to make more information publicly available (see 07 November 2008 post). The SUABW blog now has an update about progress on the shortlisted finalists – some of which are directly related to the built environment, including a Roadworks API (“We are again looking at the data issues”). The related Power of Information Task Force has also compiled a beta report to submit to government.
Permanent link to this article: http://extranetevolution.com/2009/02/show-us-a-better-way-update/
What’s hot in Contech
In Extranet Evolution, Paul Wilkinson covers the latest developments in SaaS, mobile, BIM, and other software technologies in construction. He also co-presents the #contech video news show AECTechTV.
- Reflecting on the Procore IPO
- Script & Go relaunches in the UK with housebuilder focus
- Checking in with Checkd
- FARO acquires Holobuilder
- Corecon upgrades project team portal
- Nemetschek invests in Sablono
- NBS Summit: accelerating digital transformation
- thinkproject appoints new CEO
- Openbuilt spreads its “wings of transformation”
- Bentley collaborates with Nvidia
EEPaul on TwitterMy Tweets
Get Extranet Evolution by email
AEC Tech TV : episode 8
AEC Tech TV : episode 10
AEC Tech TV : episode 11
AEC Tech TV : episode 14
AEC Tech TV : episode 16
Construction information technology specialist with extensive experience of the UK architecture, engineering and construction and ICT markets (among others). Also does PR and marketing.