Athens, Greece-based company Intelen, which describes itself as “the leading start-up in building analytics and game mechanics applications for energy efficiency,” has sent me a news release regarding its participation at the forthcoming CeBIT exhibition in Hanover, Germany (5-9 March 2013). There it will be launching a building analytics product which is combined with a social engagement …
Mar 01 2013
- By Paul Wilkinson in AEC, Business/Financial, Collaboration, Functionality, Future, Marketing, People issues, SaaS, Sustainability, Vendors
1 March 2013
Permanent link to this article: http://extranetevolution.com/2013/03/intelen-launches-social-energy-saving-building-analytics/
What’s hot in Contech
In Extranet Evolution, Paul Wilkinson covers the latest developments in SaaS, mobile, BIM, and other software technologies in construction. He also co-presents the #contech video news show AECTechTV.
- Skrap it or TeekIt
- Building interoperability into local planning
- Yeme Tech’s CDP aims to improve urban planning
- Autodesk launches Forma
- Interoperability code of practice for AECO technologies launched
- Delivering Valuable Data: an interoperability code of practice
- Asite acquires 3D Repo
- Sypro expands in the SaaS contract change management space
- New-look nima underlines UK focus on information management
- Glider gathering pace
- That Information Management Podcast - talking about diversity with Mark McBride-Wright
- That Information Management Podcast - building safety with Dame Judith Hackitt
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at DCW 2023
- That Information Management Podcast - We have a new member of the team!
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at UK Construction Week!
- That Information Management Podcast
- That Information Management Podcast - Introduction