Bob Leung, a co-founder of Woobius, the ‘simply simple’ SaaS construction collaboration solution launched in early 2009, is now applying his architecture (ex Foster + Partners, Make) and his user experience design skills for Geniebelt, the Copenhagen-based developer of mobile construction SaaS solutions (post). The fit is good. Bob has a track record of innovating …
Dec 06 2013
- By Paul Wilkinson in AEC, Business/Financial, Collaboration, Functionality, Marketing, Mobile, People issues, SaaS, Vendors, Web 2.0
6 December 2013
Permanent link to this article: http://extranetevolution.com/2013/12/former-woobian-bob-leung-is-now-a-genie/
What’s hot in Contech
In Extranet Evolution, Paul Wilkinson covers the latest developments in SaaS, mobile, BIM, and other software technologies in construction. He also co-presents the #contech video news show AECTechTV.
- Skrap it or TeekIt
- Building interoperability into local planning
- Yeme Tech’s CDP aims to improve urban planning
- Autodesk launches Forma
- Interoperability code of practice for AECO technologies launched
- Delivering Valuable Data: an interoperability code of practice
- Asite acquires 3D Repo
- Sypro expands in the SaaS contract change management space
- New-look nima underlines UK focus on information management
- Glider gathering pace
- That Information Management Podcast - talking about diversity with Mark McBride-Wright
- That Information Management Podcast - building safety with Dame Judith Hackitt
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at DCW 2023
- That Information Management Podcast - We have a new member of the team!
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at UK Construction Week!
- That Information Management Podcast
- That Information Management Podcast - Introduction