Here, at long last, are my final two predictions for 2008 (see numbers one, two and three). 4. Recession to have impact upon the collaboration technology market With gloomy economic predictions almost daily at the moment, it is pretty safe to predict that any UK recession will have impacts upon the construction collaboration technology market, …
Jan 29 2008
- By Paul Wilkinson in AEC, Blogs, Collaboration, Extranet/CDE, Functionality, Future, Internet, Marketing, SaaS, Vendors
29 January 2008
Permanent link to this article: http://extranetevolution.com/2008/01/saas-and-cons-2/
What’s hot in Contech
In Extranet Evolution, Paul Wilkinson covers the latest developments in SaaS, mobile, BIM, and other software technologies in construction. He also co-presents the #contech video news show AECTechTV.
- Skrap it or TeekIt
- Building interoperability into local planning
- Yeme Tech’s CDP aims to improve urban planning
- Autodesk launches Forma
- Interoperability code of practice for AECO technologies launched
- Delivering Valuable Data: an interoperability code of practice
- Asite acquires 3D Repo
- Sypro expands in the SaaS contract change management space
- New-look nima underlines UK focus on information management
- Glider gathering pace
- That Information Management Podcast - talking about diversity with Mark McBride-Wright
- That Information Management Podcast - building safety with Dame Judith Hackitt
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at DCW 2023
- That Information Management Podcast - We have a new member of the team!
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at UK Construction Week!
- That Information Management Podcast
- That Information Management Podcast - Introduction