Inbetween the PIECC event on Tuesday and yesterday’s Constructing Excellence event, I attended a seminar at the RICS organised by an Oxford Brookes University team, led by Esra Kurun, presenting a study of social networks and their role in knowledge management. It was interesting stuff. There were two case studies, the first from Bovis Lend Lease …
Tag: social network analysis
What’s hot in Contech
In Extranet Evolution, Paul Wilkinson covers the latest developments in SaaS, mobile, BIM, and other software technologies in construction. He also co-presents the #contech video news show AECTechTV.
- Skrap it or TeekIt
- Building interoperability into local planning
- Yeme Tech’s CDP aims to improve urban planning
- Autodesk launches Forma
- Interoperability code of practice for AECO technologies launched
- Delivering Valuable Data: an interoperability code of practice
- Asite acquires 3D Repo
- Sypro expands in the SaaS contract change management space
- New-look nima underlines UK focus on information management
- Glider gathering pace
4Projects Aconex AEC Android architecture Asite Australia Autodesk Be2camp Bentley Systems BIM BIW BIW Technologies blog building information modelling BuildOnline Business Collaborator CAD cloud computing collaboration Conject Constructing Excellence Construction construction collaboration construction collaboration technology CTSpace email Engineering extranet Germany London marketing Microsoft mobile PR recession SaaS Social Media Software-as-a-Service Twitter UK US Viewpoint Web 2.0 Woobius
- That Information Management Podcast - talking about diversity with Mark McBride-Wright
- That Information Management Podcast - building safety with Dame Judith Hackitt
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at DCW 2023
- That Information Management Podcast - We have a new member of the team!
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at UK Construction Week!
- That Information Management Podcast
- That Information Management Podcast - Introduction