Several times over the past year or so (most recently in January), I have blogged about the possibility that CAD, or even BIM applications might be delivered on a Software-as-a-Service basis. Reading Ralph Grabowski’s Upfront Ezine (Issue 592, 17 February 2009), I read his account of SolidWorks World 2009 and the ‘wish-list’ presentation of SolidWorks’ …
Mar 02 2009
Permanent link to this article: http://extranetevolution.com/2009/03/solidworks-and-cadaas/
What’s hot in Contech
In Extranet Evolution, Paul Wilkinson covers the latest developments in SaaS, mobile, BIM, and other software technologies in construction. He also co-presents the #contech video news show AECTechTV.
- Skrap it or TeekIt
- Building interoperability into local planning
- Yeme Tech’s CDP aims to improve urban planning
- Autodesk launches Forma
- Interoperability code of practice for AECO technologies launched
- Delivering Valuable Data: an interoperability code of practice
- Asite acquires 3D Repo
- Sypro expands in the SaaS contract change management space
- New-look nima underlines UK focus on information management
- Glider gathering pace
- That Information Management Podcast - talking about diversity with Mark McBride-Wright
- That Information Management Podcast - building safety with Dame Judith Hackitt
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at DCW 2023
- That Information Management Podcast - We have a new member of the team!
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at UK Construction Week!
- That Information Management Podcast
- That Information Management Podcast - Introduction