London: 1930hrs BST – Given that the construction industry is a sector dominated by the small- to medium-sized enterprise (SME), any application that can help the small business improve its efficiency has to be welcome. I am attending and live-blogging from the London launch of Tradeshift, a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) invoicing platform, originally of Danish origin, …
Jun 09 2010
- accounting system, APIs, Christian Lanng, COINS, Construction, ERP, ERP systems, ERPly, Freshbooks, Intuit, invoicing, launch, London, MYOB, north America, Oracle eBusiness Suite, Quickbooks Online, RedSky IT, SaaS, Saasu.com, Sage, SAP, SME, Software-as-a-Service, subscription service, text messages, Timberline, Tradeshift, Tradeshift Basic, Tradeshift Connect, Tradeshift Enterprise, transactions, Xero, Zoho
Permanent link to this article: http://extranetevolution.com/2010/06/tradeshift-launches-in-the-uk/
What’s hot in Contech
In Extranet Evolution, Paul Wilkinson covers the latest developments in SaaS, mobile, BIM, and other software technologies in construction. He also co-presents the #contech video news show AECTechTV.
- Skrap it or TeekIt
- Building interoperability into local planning
- Yeme Tech’s CDP aims to improve urban planning
- Autodesk launches Forma
- Interoperability code of practice for AECO technologies launched
- Delivering Valuable Data: an interoperability code of practice
- Asite acquires 3D Repo
- Sypro expands in the SaaS contract change management space
- New-look nima underlines UK focus on information management
- Glider gathering pace
- That Information Management Podcast - talking about diversity with Mark McBride-Wright
- That Information Management Podcast - building safety with Dame Judith Hackitt
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at DCW 2023
- That Information Management Podcast - We have a new member of the team!
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at UK Construction Week!
- That Information Management Podcast
- That Information Management Podcast - Introduction