Yesterday, in my short overview of the Web 2.0 practices of the main UK architecture, engineering and construction trade weeklies, I said that Architects’ Journal only appeared to have one Twitter user. Today, it seems almost the whole architecture profession has been somewhat slow to try out Twitter too. Over the past couple of weeks, …
Tag: structural engineer
Jan 29 2009
- Architects' Journal, Architects' Twitter League, architecture, Barefoot & Gilles, bonkers, bricklayer, building services engineer, civil engineer, Collabora-phobia, collaboration, Construction, construction lawyer, Construction Manager, Construction Twitter group, electrical engineer, electrician, Engineering, estimator, Future of Social Media, general contractor, Hudson River plane crash, ICT, Jonathan Ross, mechanical engineer, Orange, Phil Clark, plasterer, plumber, QS, quantity surveyor, Richard & Judy, SaaS, Staci Ford, Stephen Fry, structural engineer, Su Butcher, subcontractor, Tweepsearch, Twitter, UK, Web 2.0
Permanent link to this article: http://extranetevolution.com/2009/01/few-architects-tweet-even-fewer-qss/
What’s hot in Contech
In Extranet Evolution, Paul Wilkinson covers the latest developments in SaaS, mobile, BIM, and other software technologies in construction. He also co-presents the #contech video news show AECTechTV.
- Skrap it or TeekIt
- Building interoperability into local planning
- Yeme Tech’s CDP aims to improve urban planning
- Autodesk launches Forma
- Interoperability code of practice for AECO technologies launched
- Delivering Valuable Data: an interoperability code of practice
- Asite acquires 3D Repo
- Sypro expands in the SaaS contract change management space
- New-look nima underlines UK focus on information management
- Glider gathering pace
- That Information Management Podcast - talking about diversity with Mark McBride-Wright
- That Information Management Podcast - building safety with Dame Judith Hackitt
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at DCW 2023
- That Information Management Podcast - We have a new member of the team!
- That Information Management Podcast - LIVE at UK Construction Week!
- That Information Management Podcast
- That Information Management Podcast - Introduction